TransAlign I.S.M engineer, supply, install, service and refurbish Sumitomo™ industrial drive systems using quality components. We are the Sumitomo™ Drive specialists.
These products enable us to cover a wide range of applications and set up reliable industrial drive systems such as, high torque apron feeder and inching drives, conveyor, agitator and mixer drives.
High quality components such as Sumitomo™, SEISA, Centa, Dyna Gear, Falk, Funk, Rotex and Hub City couplings are used for higher speed input interface between engine or electric motor and pumps or transmissions.
Comprehensive service facilities, fully equipped machine shop and experienced tradespeople give us an edge in refurbishing equipment to original manufactures specifications. Genuine replacement parts used include Sumitomo™, Hansen, Barlow, Flender, David Brown, Lightnin, Rossi, Reynold, Bonfiglioli.
Lubrication system service, refurbishment and upgrades are carried out using quality equipment including Lincoln, Ebsray and Haight lubrication components, Glacier centrifuges, Hydac filtration and Dynacool heat exchangers.
Each system is engineered to specific application requirements of system cleanliness in balance with client expectations of capital and maintenance costing.
- Sales and service of Sumitomo™ industrial drives in S.A. & N.T.
- Sales and repairs of all types and brands of industrial drives
- Re-installation and laser alignment of drive trains to a high accuracy
- Reclamation of seal surfaces & bearing mounting diameters on shafts
- Reclamation of bearing journals by arc spray (low heat process < 120oC)
- Line boring of journals with quality managed machining methods
- Re-installation of bearings using eddytherm bearing heaters
- Refurbishment & manufacture of lubrication & cooling systems
- Installation of temperature and vibration monitoring sensors
- Supply & installation of high torque gear couplings and clutches