TransAlign I.S.M engineer, supply, install, service and refurbish industrial drive systems using quality components including Rexroth Hydraulic Drives and Sumitomo Drive Technology.
These products enable us to cover a wide range of applications and set up reliable high torque apron feeder and inching drives, conveyor, agitator and mixer drives.
High quality components such as Centa, Dyna Gear, Falk, Funk, Rotex and Hub City couplings are used for higher speed input interface between engine or electric motor and pumps or transmissions.
Comprehensive service facilities, fully equipped machine shop and experienced tradespeople give us an edge in refurbishing equipment to original manufactures specifications. Genuine replacement parts used include Flender, David Brown, Lightnin, Rossi, Hansen .
Lubrication system service, refurbishment and upgrades are carried out using quality equipment including Lincoln, Ebsray and Haight lubrication components, Glacier centrifuges, Hydac
filtration and Dynacool heat exchangers.
Each system is engineered to specific application requirements of system cleanliness in balance with client expectations of capital and maintenance costing.
- Refurbishment of industrial gear drives up to 3 Mw.
- Reclamation of seal surfaces & bearing mounting diameters on shafts
- Reclamation of bearing journals by arc spray (low heat process < 120oC)
- Line boring of journals with quality managed machining methods
- Re-installation of bearings using eddytherm bearing heaters
- Refurbishment & manufacture of lubrication & cooling systems
- Installation of temperature and vibration monitoring sensors
- Supply & installation of high torque gear couplings and clutches
- Re-installation and laser alignment of drive trains allowing for thermal growth